Google+ Followers

Saturday, 13 September 2014

Crochet Blanket a Long Update

Hello,

     Gosh! Everyone back to school and it has been manic! Not had much time for crafts but the routine is beginning to settle so hopefully I will be able to find a few minutes here and there.

I have been busy with the next step of Zooty Owls Blanket a Long and have now made a further four large granny squares.  I followed the next step on Zelna's blog to make the Tic Tac Toe squares which I am quite pleased with.


So I am gathering quite a stock pile of granny squares now for my blanket.


 
Now for the next step.....
 
I will keep you informed of my progress.
 
Bye for now
 
Von x
 


2 comments:

  1. Gosh you are doing well. Especially as you have only recently learnt to crochet. Well done look forward to seeing finished blanket. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab. love em xxx

    ReplyDelete